Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: Annus Horribilis

Looking back I would say that 2010 has been terrible for me in terms of my health. At no other time in my life have I been going in and out of clinics, fulfilling prescriptions and taking medication. I have stressed myself out being stressed over ailments, both real and imaginary. This year I've had migraines asthma attacks and colds. I've worried myself sick over my eyes. 'I've had unexplained bouts of weakness and often found myself without energy to devote myself to things which I had to do and which I always had the time and energy to do.



One prayer and resolution that I'm having is that I shall try to stop stressing myself over stress itself, to take things more easily, be more practical, breathe evenly, and let problems pass. I'm pinpointing stress as the main culprit for all of this. I'm hoping for a healthier year this 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment