Thursday, February 27, 2014

Among the 101

I learned lately from a priest-friend that I was presented as among the 101 priests to be followed on Google. To be honest, it was flattering enough to be mentioned ( I remembered that while in high school I strove hard to be what Cardinal del Val's Litany of Humility asked: the desire to be forgotten. I still do so today most especially. I'm afraid that I'm so far from being what the saintly Cardinal prayed for). But digesting the good piece of news made me realize that this means that I need to be more availing of this media in order to teach, share and inspire. Thanks to Fr. Zenki Manabat for the tip (and the example of his assiduous and fruitful blogging), and I hope to post more thoughts, reflections, insights and experience in the immediate future!

No comments:

Post a Comment