Friday, July 29, 2011

updates and countdowns


The countdown having been started roughly two days ago, I’ve finally wrapped up the arrangements for the trip. I’ve just gone about purchasing the ticket for my trip to Madrid. I’ll be going on a Qatar Airlines flight that would bring me to Doha and after a ten-hour stop-over and seven hours of flight would bring me to land en el aeropuerto de Barajas, in Madrid. The day would be on the 27 of next month, less than a month from now.

I’m actually looking forward to the trip. It’s like going on a new adventure, turning on a new leaf, starting a new chapter. I think I would look at it as a chance to correct things, things that I should’ve done the first time I was in Spain but did not do, like, study more, play more enjoy more, pray more.

Like what I said, it might as well be a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment